Here is a very brief summary of my 10 resolutions for this year. I don’t really believe in setting goals based on “the new year”, better known as “a cosmically arbitrary event, carrying no Astronomical significance at all.” However, for the purposes of accountability, I shall.
- Pray more.
- Blog more.
- Work less and smarter (not harder).
- Become a better Data Analyst/Engineer.
- Become a better Software Engineer.
- Cement the foundations of my post Wesleyan career.
- Read more books (at least one per month).
- Declutter my social life: spend more time with good people, no time with bad people, become more of a good person and accept, at the very least, only the things I deserve.
- Devote more time to making Zim Code a success.
Your journey will be much lighter and easier if you don’t carry your past with you.